Inspired by bushy green landscapes surrounding Kyoto temples in Japan and kimono shapes dressing the streets.
· Hand shaped gems, made from discarded glass.
· Selected from 3 different bottles In green and terra palette.
· Designed by Mila Sai and carefully hand molded by a glass and metal artisan.
· Available in sterling silver, or 14k gold-filled.
· Available as a pair, single, or mixed.
Each piece is unique due to the manual process, with subtle variations on shape and organic scratches, which are part of the decisions made on style and technique.
Length Kioto Short: 4 cm / 1.6 in - Weight: 4.8g
Length Kioto: 9 cm / 3.5 in - Weight: 6.9g